Summer will be here any day now and the temperatures just keep climbing! There are a lot of things to think about this summer: kids are out of school, vacation planning… have you thought about your Orlando used car lately? A car is an investment worth taking care of! A crucial part of taking care of your car is keeping up with routine maintenance!
The Florida summer can be harsh on your used car! If you’re not sure what kind of routine car maintenance your used car needs, we’re sharing the most important services you should have done this summer!
- Oil changes: Most importantly, have the motor oil changed in your car regularly. Without an oil change, the old oil will thicken and get sticky, causing the moving parts of your car to stop moving as well. Your engine could eventually lock up and fail. Schedule an oil change in Orlando at our Toyota Service Center!
- Windshield wiper replacement: During Florida’s rainy summers, it’s important to have quality windshield wipers! When your wiper blades start to go bad, they will stick, squeal and hop across the glass of your windshield when you turn them off. Visibility is crucial during hazardous weather conditions, so make sure you’ll be able to see once those afternoon storms come around! Our auto service technicians can install them on your used car in Orlando for you!
- Car battery testing: Occasionally, you should have your car battery tested to ensure it has enough charge left in it. This is especially important to do if you’re planning on heading out on a road trip this summer! The summer heat can be detrimental to your car battery, so bring it in to our friendly Toyota Service Center in Orlando for inspection and service!
- A/C repair: One of the most important aspects of a used car in the Florida summer is air conditioning that works! If you’re A/C has stopped working or maybe doesn’t blow as cold as it used to be, hurry and get Toyota service before the summer heat gets here!
- Fluids check: There are a lot of fluids that keep your car running, so it’s necessary to make sure all fluids are fresh and at the correct levels. Coolant is especially important because without it flowing through your engine and vehicle, it can overheat and leave you stranded.
All of these essential auto services for summer can be taken care of at our Toyota Service Center. Have your car serviced for an affordable price! We even offer auto service coupons that can make your visit to our service center even cheaper.
Come visit our auto service center to check everything off of your summer car maintenance checklist! We’re located at 16851 State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27! If you have any questions or want schedule an appointment, call us at (866) 454-1614!