Spring may not TECHNICALLY be here yet, but the weather is warmer here in Central Florida and it’s a new year. Why not make the most of it and give your Orlando used car a solid cleaning before you hit the road again? Having a clean car ups resale value, lengthens the life of your car, and makes your drive time that much more efficient. That’s why our used car dealership in Orlando has a list of tips to help you get your ride like-new again and kick off 2015 right!
Get your Orlando used car like-new again!
- Start with the outside! You definitely need to get the exterior of your used car spic and span, so start by giving it a good wash. Use a soap that won’t damage the paint (our Orlando Toyota Parts Center can point you in the right direction) and work from the top down. Be sure that you don’t let any soap dry on your Orlando used car!
- After you’ve dried it, apply a solid coat of wax. This will help prevent the paint from nicks, scratches, road debris, and UV rays!
- Don’t forget to scrub the wheels, gloss the tires, and ensure that they’re properly inflated and have enough tread!
- Clean the windows – use a special cleaner, as some household cleaners may strip the tint or protective coating off of your windows.
- When you move to the interior, it’s time to break out the compressed air! Use it to blow out air vents and nooks and crannies, and you can also use it to get stubborn dirt out of your used car’s mats. Follow with the vacuum to pick up any debris!
Kick off 2015 with a clean car!
- If you’re due for it, shampoo the seats of your used Toyota! This will get them looking like-new again and also make them smell fresh and clean – an added bonus if you regularly tote pets around in your used car! You can also shampoo the carpets to remove any stains or blemishes that might be marring them.
- Clean the inside of the windows, too – same rules apply with the cleaner.
- Wipe down all the surfaces of the car with a cleaner designed to clean, protect, and shine. You can find them for whatever material the interior of your car is trimmed with, and our Toyota parts specialists can help you choose the correct one!
Did you know we also offer full detailing services here at our Orlando Toyota Service Center? All you have to do is swing by and schedule an appointment. Our techs will get to work getting your car like-new again, and you can enjoy amenities like free wi-fi and coffee, flat-screen televisions with cable, and a cafe that serves up delicious fresh sandwiches, salads, soups and more!
Call us today if you need help choosing cleaning supplies or want to schedule an Orlando car detailing appointment! We’re open seven days a week and we offer top-notch service round the clock. Give us a call at (866) 454-1614 today!