When you’re driving a used car, it’s important that it runs well! For a car to run smoothly, it must be well maintained. Routine car maintenance includes auto services like tire rotations and battery replacements! One of the most important and most frequently needed is an Orlando oil change. If you’ve been avoiding having your motor oil drained and replaced, you could be putting your car (and wallet) at risk!
Don’t avoid an oil change because you have questions!
If you’ve been hesitant to get an Orlando oil change because you are unsure of why you need one or when to get one, we’re here to clear up all your inquiries! This auto service is important to the operation and functionality of your used car!
- Why does a car need this car maintenance? – Motor oil is designed to flow through the moving parts of your car’s engine and lubricate them enough to move smoothly. As motor oil ages it begins to thicken, become gritty and eventually dry up. Old oil is harmful to your engine as it can gum up the works and cause those moving parts to move slower- or stop completely. Neglecting an Orlando oil change can cause your engine to seize up and will cost you a lot of money to repair.
- How do you know when a car needs maintenance? – Typically, a used car in Orlando should have the oil replaced every 5,000 miles or 6 months. This can change based on which type of motor oil your car requires. If you’re not sure how long it has been since you’ve last had this auto service done, bring your car into our Orlando Toyota Service Center to have our expert technicians inspect your motor oil level!
- What kind of motor oil should I use? –To check which type of motor oil your vehicle requires, consult your owner’s manual! Your car’s manufacturer has already determined whether your car needs traditional or synthetic oil. The type of oil determines how often you will need to have an oil change.
- Does the oil filter need to be changed, too? –Every time you have the oil replaced in your car, you should also have the oil filter replaced as well. The oil filter is designed to keep debris like dirt and metal fragments out of your oil and more importantly, out of your engine. Oil filters tend to get fairly full of debris throughout the 5,000 miles or 6 month period, so they should be replaced, too!
- How much does this auto service cost? – At Toyota of Clermont you can get affordable car maintenance! Not only are our auto services cheap but we also offer oil change coupons! If you are avoiding this auto service, it is only going to cost you more down the road when your car needs auto repairs! Save money and have your routine car maintenance done at our auto service center!
Get your car serviced at our Orlando Toyota Service Center!
Don’t hesitate to get this auto service anymore! Visit us at 16851 State Rd. 50, between the Florida Turnpike and Highway 27!