Memorial Day weekend in here and we’re celebrating it in a GRAND way at Toyota of Clermont! We have set a goal to sell 1,000 cars by the end of Memorial Day weekend and we need your help to cross the finish line. We know that in order to achieve our goal we need to have some incredible deals on our cars, and we DO! When you visit our dealership this weekend you’ll find a great selection of used cars in Orlando that you can take advantage of only this Memorial Day weekend!
Find some of our best deals on our used cars in Orlando this Memorial Day weekend!
One of the great things about our Memorial Day weekend sales event is that it’ll be taking places for FIVE straight days! The Memorial Day weekend sale kicks off on Thursday and goes through till Monday! We’re working hard to provide you with some of our best deals that’s why we’ll be here for extended hours, not to mention if you call we’ll stay here longer! Here are some other great perks to shopping for a car at our used car dealership in Orlando:
- Double staff – we have increased the number of staff members on site all weekend long! When you visit our dealership we want you to get the attention you need and deserve, that’s why we’ve increased the staff of associates and appraisers. Find the ideal car for you this weekend at our used car dealership in Orlando!
- Top dollar cash – we want to get you out of your current car and into a newer one for less! Have one of our appraisers check your car and we’ll give you top dollar cash for it.
- Low APR – Our dealership works with various lending offices to get you special low APR financing on your new ride.
- Extended hours – Toyota of Clermont will be open until 10 p.m. every night to give you the time you need to find the right used car. Make the right choice before you sign on the dotted line.
Get into a used car in Orlando this Memorial Day weekend!
Let’s cut to the chase! We know you’re probably curious about our incredible deals on the Orlando used cars. When you visit Toyota of Clermont you’ll find a wide selection of used vehicle makes and models to choose from, but this weekend you can take advantage and get behind one of these used Toyota cars in Orlando:
- A used 2015 Toyota Corolla LE (stk #: P0777) is sporty and new, priced at an unbelievably low of $12,988*
- A used 2015 Toyota Camry LE (stk #: P0738) is America’s favorite ride and with high-tech luxury! This used car is only priced at $14,988*
- A used 2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE (stk #: P0758) is spacious and versatile! Get behind the wheel of this used SUV for only $18,988*
Hurry to Toyota of Clermont today to check out our unbeatable deals this weekend only! We’re located right in between the Florida Turnpike and U.S. 27 at 16851 State Road 50. Or call us at (888) 590-6090 to schedule an appointment.
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title and includes Dealer Fee (*Service & handling fee of $698.50), *this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicle and preparing documents related to the sale. Customers elect special APR program or S.E.T/Dealer cash back when available. Advertised prices are not applicable on lease vehicles. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through May 31, 2016. Negative equity on trades can affect savings/credit approvals.
*All advertised vehicles exclude tax, tag, registration, title, and includes *Dealer Fee (*service & handling fee of $698.50), this charge represents costs and profits to the dealer for items as inspecting, cleaning & adjusting vehicles and preparing documents related to the sale. Customer elect special APR program or S.E.T. cash back when available. Advertised price not applicable on lease vehicles. Guaranteed loan on a Pre-owned vehicle, subject to C.A.C. requirements. Down payments and APRs will vary. Advertised prices cannot be used in conjunction with special APR programs. All vehicles subject to prior sale. Prices good through May 31, 2016. Negative equity on trades can affect savings/credit approvals.